A bit of help with vit c serum

Amy/L

A bit of help with vit c serum

Post by Amy/L » Wed May 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi ladies,
i'm slightly confused about the differences between the serums with vit c in them, i know the facelift one has more stuff in it, and then there are two other vit c serums which I'm not sure what the difference is? At tge moment I'm nearing the end of my sample of facelift which i'm loving but would like to try the other two as well. I had a few problems when I first started using facelift because I think I was overdoing it a bit using it morning and night but since I started only using it at night, my skin is looking so much smoother. I'm only 25 so feel a bit :S about using something geared towards 'mature' skin but hey, whatever works!
karen
Site Admin

Re: A bit of help with vit c serum

Post by karen » Wed May 20, 2009 7:14 pm

The Simple C is just Vitamin C- wonderful stuff for things like acne and pigmentation, the Vitamin C peptide also has some peptides to help rebuild collagen, and then the Facelift has DMAE on top of it all. Unless you're out in the sun, or smoke- at 25, Facelift is probably overkill for you at the moment- just the Simple C should help- the rest is kind of icing on the cake.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Amy/L

Re: A bit of help with vit c serum

Post by Amy/L » Fri May 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Wow, thanks for the super speedy reply! :D