Black mascara reviews?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
corinne76

Black mascara reviews?

Post by corinne76 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 pm

I'm looking for reviews. I found a video where Oxana mentioned it, but no real review.

Is it waterproof? Does it stay on?

For years, my left eye would water after putting on my makeup. I realized the other day that it ONLY happens after I have make up on. It's fine when I'm at home and bare. Lame I know, it took waaayy too long to figure that out.

So today I used SN eyeshadow as eye liner and no mascara and all was good. I have yet to try my Mayebelline mascara with e/s as e/l but I'm wondering about the SN mascara now.

For the record, I do have sensitive skin around my eyes. Most liquid lines make my lids itch something awful. So if I could switch to everything natural that would be awesome!

Thanks!
fluttershy

Re: Black mascara reviews?

Post by fluttershy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:00 am

Hey there! I posted a quick early review of my experiences with the mascara here: http://host.silknaturals.com/forum/view ... f=3&t=4588

It's not waterproof (I've definitely managed to cry all of it off with ease), but it also isn't super wimpy either when it comes to watering eyes. I find if I just blot my eyes I'm usually good if I start to tear up.