Blast from the Past: original Bad Girl lippie!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Die Marchen

Blast from the Past: original Bad Girl lippie!

Post by Die Marchen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 am

Long ago I lost a tube of Bad Girl. And accidentally I found it now. Oh My God! This is the best formula ever! And what is amazing it is absolutely ok, smells and feels great. The tube is white and Lord, I love and miss white tubes.

I love trying new SN products, but I also find myself loving my staples more and more. And I am very happy with my finding.

Ladies, do you ever lose and then find cosmetics? Does it make you happy? What SN stuff from the past you would love to find? Did you love white lippie tubes?
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
cclee00

Re: Blast from the Past: original Bad Girl lippie!

Post by cclee00 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:06 pm

I had a tube of Figment and an Ambrosia that I would love to find. Sadly, we've moved, so it's unlikely.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
happyhiker

Post by happyhiker » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:10 am

Oh, Bad Girl was my all time favorite! I'm feeling a wee bit jealous :D
Jill
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 am

I'd love to have Figment back, never had it but based upon all the swatches I've seen it's the colour I've been trying to find for ages.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:42 am

happyhiker wrote:Oh, Bad Girl was my all time favorite! I'm feeling a wee bit jealous :D
Ditto! I don't mind the clear tubes since I can see when "the end is near." ;) I actually JUST found an old tube of Shirley Temple this morning--still delicious! :D
~Tracy~
trixiejim

Post by trixiejim » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Springfairy wrote:I'd love to have Figment back, never had it but based upon all the swatches I've seen it's the colour I've been trying to find for ages.

Figment is an absolutely GORGEOUS color! It is actually my very favorite SN lippie. I was so sad when it was discontinued. When I asked Karen about it she told me that one or more of the pigments she used to make it had been discontinued. I would LOVE for Karen to try and come up with something as close as possible and bring it back as a Figment Clone :-)

I tried mixing some SN lippies together (layering on my lips) to come up with something close to Figment and I think I found it, but I have it written down at home, so I'll get back with you on it :)

UPDATE: I goofed. I haven't quite got the color yet. I did get pretty close to Very Berry, Wistaria and Swing, however.