Lighter shade of cream concealer

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Andrea_M

Lighter shade of cream concealer

Post by Andrea_M » Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 am

I would like to know about the possibility of getting a lighter shade of the cream concealer. The lightest shade is too dark for me. I'm super pale!

Thanks!
Andrea
eeeksparks

Re: Lighter shade of cream concealer

Post by eeeksparks » Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

A lighter shade would be great, or one a little less orange and more cooler toned could probably work for me too.
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Thu May 23, 2013 8:44 am

I had a feeling the lightest cream concealer might be too dark for me too, so I got a sample of Sleep in a Jar. I think it's much lighter than the picture, so if you don't mind a powder concealer instead, maybe try this?
Andrea_M

Post by Andrea_M » Thu May 23, 2013 1:21 pm

I'll try that. Thanks.
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Thu May 23, 2013 7:18 pm

I would add to wanting a lighter concealer and one with a little less peach.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Fri May 24, 2013 12:10 am

I have the lightest cream concealer and it's almost pure pale yellow on me? Any less peach and there wouldn't be even a hint of peach. If you haven't tried it, I doubt it's too peach for many...
In the photos below I used Cream Concealer #1 (the lightest) for a mummy halloween costume and as a tattoo concealer.
ImageImage

For a lighter powdered concealer i have used an ivory base and the yellow booster before as well as the powdered sleep in a jars
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
eeeksparks

Post by eeeksparks » Sun May 26, 2013 9:41 pm

When I mix my regular foundation I have to add the lavender correcting color powder to avoid it being too orange on my skin, and it works great. I think making a lighter shade of cream concealer that had some of that pigment added to offset the peach and yellow tones would help.

I'm still tweaking my formula, but last time I made one I think it was roughly 1 ebony: 12 heavy coverage: 1 lavender correcting powder. I use this as a concealer for acne and acne scars, but I also started using the lavender with the vegan foundation and it helps avoid the orangey-peach color I get after wearing it a while.