Unconventional lip colors

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
cclee00

Unconventional lip colors

Post by cclee00 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I was just reading about the new Dior Addict lip gloss with the greenish shimmer, and I started hunting for lip glosses/lipsticks in unusual shades. There are a few companies, mostly indie, that make them, but none as well-priced, trustworthy, or quickly shipped as SN, or in a better formula. (And I'm not sucking up!) ;) I would love more colors like Electra and Glacier and Swank, but with more shimmer, pigment, color variations, etc. It would be so much fun, especially as most of us love to mix our lippies! I think Oxana once mentioned an amped-up Glacier as well, so I know I'm not alone! These colors could be perfect for a spring collection, when we're anxious to break out of our winter ruts and start experimenting!
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
Oxana124

Re: Unconventional lip colors

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 am

I would love for Swank to come back!
And I would also love a purple/lavender version of Glacier.

I love the currently available ones, which are Glacier, Sparkle, and Excite, they make awesome layering lippies, and are such a fun way to quickly and easily change the look of other lip colors :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 am

cclee00 wrote:I would love more colors like Electra and Glacier and Swank, but with more shimmer, pigment, color variations, etc...
Definitely! Especially in a non-ALG formula.
I would particularly love an updated version of Swank. I am running low and I use it often.
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Ladies, I am definitely in. I am a huge fan of Glacier, hope for more variations of it, would love some Swank baby to be released and etc. love Bella and would love to try some oomphed up crazy bella)))
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow