WOW Karen listened

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Ghost

WOW Karen listened

Post by Ghost » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:23 pm

A few months back I added Bourjois Brun Poetic to be cloned and now according to karen Blog she's doing it - Karen YOU ROCK!!!!!!

I still have a lot left of Brun Poetic left, but I can tell you I'll be ordering another one when it comes out. Purely for comparison and has nothing to do with my obsession for make up honest :D

Thank you karen sooo much for listen
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
karen
Site Admin

Re: WOW Karen listened

Post by karen » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:24 pm

Of course I listened!! It just takes me a little while with clones sometimes...I live out in the sticks so going to Sephora is a major trip for me.

**edit** the submit button got hit prematurely- Thank you so much for suggesting that color- it's gorgeous!!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Rhys

Post by Rhys » Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:05 pm

I miss Bourjois. You could find it in supermarkets and chemists in England, but in Canada - nada. They have some great lippies and blushes.

Not hinting. Definitely not hinting :)
JeiaMoore

Post by JeiaMoore » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm

I know, she is amazing! :D I love the way she listens to her customers! First she cloned the Bobbi Brown Raspberry Palette I'd been lemming for ages (everyone should own the SN clone, it's so flattering, I get compliments more often when I wear it :oops: ) and now she doing eyeshadow samples too, yay! :D

P.S I'm not usually into nude lip colours, but this Brun Poetic clone sounds really intriguing.....
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Hey Rhys

You might wanted to try ebay for bourjois stuff. If I can't get anything in England, I always try ebay

Karen: It's a lovely colour and I love it. Thanks for cloning it
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.