Make Up Bags

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Rhys

Make Up Bags

Post by Rhys » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:26 am

Am I the only person who ever bought these? I have two, and a couple more would be great (even though I am flat broke this month). Having zero shelves in the bathroom and very little counter-space, being able to hang the make-up bags on the wall is fantastic - and they travel very well, too.

I realise they won't hold the entire collection, but I could do with a couple more - they're pretty and eminently practical for those of us with little to no space, and it saves having to dig things out of a box or basket.
zeebs

Re: Make Up Bags

Post by zeebs » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:41 am

I want a bag that holds all of the little shadows and samples upright. Obviously not so hot for air travel, but might be just the ticket for ground travel. My makeup gets kind of jumbled when I travel and I would loooove a bag that is specifically designed to hold the SN products properly.
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:59 am

Zeebs, Have you thought of getting a train case?

Rhys, If you want your colors easy to see you can buy clear zippered bags(from craft or school supply stores and glue or stich velcro to one side and than mount a strip of velcro to your wall. You will be able to see everything you need to grab and keep it all neat.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:20 pm

I go away for the weekend a lot, since both my parents and my in-laws live pretty close, and both live in *resort* type communities.(my folks live in Palm Springs, and dh's live near the Kern River)I keep a travel bag permanently packed with all my toiletries so I don't have to pack anything. One of the things that I have found to be really useful, especially for long weekends is using an empty Altoids container to hold my little jars. It will hold 5 3or5gram e/s jars just perfectly in one little container. It's kind of snug for them, and I always put a seal of some sort over the sifter, but it's a good way to keep things kind of organized when I travel.
HTH,
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger