Another EDM Refuge...

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Siesta

Another EDM Refuge...

Post by Siesta » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:25 pm

Hi everybody. It's so nice to see so many familiar faces here. :) I ordered from SN earlier this year and raved about the foundation and blush on the EDM forum. I lurked here quite a bit too, enjoying the conversations, swatches, and color advice. Finally got around to actually register.

I haven't really settled on my foundation mix yet, although I'm pretty sure I'm a Buttery Gold. I hope so, since I just ordered a large bag of it. ;) And my first SN lip gloss! I ordered Foreplay on Wednesday, and I'm really looking forward to trying it.

Anyway... I just wanted to say hello and tell you all how great it is to see so many old friends here. :) Also, I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the "other" forum? Is it gone for good? It says "offline" whenever I've tried to access it.
robinbird_22

Re: Another EDM Refuge...

Post by robinbird_22 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Siesta wrote:Hi everybody. It's so nice to see so many familiar faces here. :) I ordered from SN earlier this year and raved about the foundation and blush on the EDM forum. I lurked here quite a bit too, enjoying the conversations, swatches, and color advice. Finally got around to actually register.

I haven't really settled on my foundation mix yet, although I'm pretty sure I'm a Buttery Gold. I hope so, since I just ordered a large bag of it. ;) And my first SN lip gloss! I ordered Foreplay on Wednesday, and I'm really looking forward to trying it.

Anyway... I just wanted to say hello and tell you all how great it is to see so many old friends here. :) Also, I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the "other" forum? Is it gone for good? It says "offline" whenever I've tried to access it.
Welcome! We're glad you found your way over.

The EDM forum is gone for good. It left a lot of refugees that found their way over here.

I'm not a big lip gloss fan (I prefer balms), but the other ladies rave about the glosses here, so I have a feeling you'll love the one you ordered!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:24 am

Welcome! We're glad you're here!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
lov2read68

Post by lov2read68 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:40 am

*Waves at Siesta*
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:12 am

Welcome! :D *waves*

I love the lippies here.Warning: you will probably have a hard time stopping at just one! 8-)

It may very well have been your posts on the other forum that got me to try Silk Naturals in the spring!
~Tracy~
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:30 am

zooeyblue wrote:Welcome! :D *waves*

I love the lippies here.Warning: you will probably have a hard time stopping at just one! 8-)

It may very well have been your posts on the other forum that got me to try Silk Naturals in the spring!
*nods* I want them all, now!!!
ChristineLynnP

Post by ChristineLynnP » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi Siesta :D I'm so glad so many of us are in the same place once again!

I'm so rude, I've never introduced myself on any forum I've been on. I just jump right in talking and figure eventually everyone will get to know me.

I'm an EDM refugee as well!
Check us out on etsy: www.titanweave.etsy.com
feyith

Post by feyith » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Me too! Woohoo! Found you guys! :D
Siesta

Post by Siesta » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome!! Now I just need to sell some of my EDM so I can buy more Silk Naturals. ;)
kassah

Post by kassah » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Hey Siesta!! So good to see you here! *waves*