First Order *excited wiggle*

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
lairkeeper

First Order *excited wiggle*

Post by lairkeeper » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Really looking forward to trying some new makeups! And with all the raves I've heard about the lippies and blushes here I can hardly wait until this comes in. Thanks Karen for making all these for us! :D

1 x Sample Cupid Glow
1 x Sample Amethyst- Deep Purple Shimmer Liner
1 x Sample Peacock teal cream liner
1 x Sample Tart Blush
1 x Sample Drama- Matte Brown Contour- MAC Emote
1 x Sample Satisfied- Golden Peachy Pink Shimmer Blush
1 x Fig Leaf- Nude Plum Matte Solid Gloss
1 x Sample Envy- golden green shimmer cream liner
robinbird_22

Re: First Order *excited wiggle*

Post by robinbird_22 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Have fun with your first order!!!

Your list reminds me that I need to play a little more with a sample of the black cherry liner that I got in my last order. I've only tried it once so far. :)
gerber daisy 2.1

Post by gerber daisy 2.1 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:02 pm

lairkeeper wrote:Really looking forward to trying some new makeups! And with all the raves I've heard about the lippies and blushes here I can hardly wait until this comes in. Thanks Karen for making all these for us! :D

1 x Sample Cupid Glow
1 x Sample Amethyst- Deep Purple Shimmer Liner
1 x Sample Peacock teal cream liner
1 x Sample Tart Blush
1 x Sample Drama- Matte Brown Contour- MAC Emote
1 x Sample Satisfied- Golden Peachy Pink Shimmer Blush
1 x Fig Leaf- Nude Plum Matte Solid Gloss
1 x Sample Envy- golden green shimmer cream liner
Enjoy!! Right up until the last minute of placing my order, I was going to include Fig Leaf...but I didn't. I'm so regretting it now. I guess that means I should start on a new cart! :D
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Paula!
Just so you know, once an order says "shipped," it usually just takes about 3 days to get my orders! Since you're just "up the road" from me, you should have your order before the end of the week. :D
~Tracy~
lairkeeper

Post by lairkeeper » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Ohhh thanks for the info on the shipping time. My mailbox is gonna get a work out this week. I'm expecting 5 packages to roll in this week...lol.

ETA: And I had been wondering where you went since I hadn't saw you around the EM forum. Guess I know now...lol. You should have told me about this place sooner!
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 pm

lairkeeper wrote:
ETA: And I had been wondering where you went since I hadn't saw you around the EM forum. Guess I know now...lol. You should have told me about this place sooner!
I have been so busy with work this semester--I haven't had much free time to spend in the forums. Plus, lately, everytime I checked into the EM forum, the mood was not happiness.

I just got into the lippies a short while back--I LOVE them!!!! I loved the foundation when I tried it in the spring, but the silk did not agree with my skin. I was so disappointed. I then continued to experiment with different formulas/colors/mixes of EM. Nothing was "IT" for me. I revisited the SN site and discovered the vegan formulas. I love this stuff!

I think you'd like Date Bait! I'm so glad you've made your way here, with so many others! ;)
~Tracy~
lairkeeper

Post by lairkeeper » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 pm

I had a look at the Date Bait and it looks nice. I've got silica spheres here already and I'm thinking what I might do is order the foundation kit and add a touch of the foundation color to the silica I have for now. I see lots of things that might make my plain old silica better here. And I'm really eying the Zinc primer too. I see me placing another order SOON!
tierra

Post by tierra » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 pm

*waves at lairkeeper* :D

i am trying a sample of the zinc primer - LOVE! off to place an order of it in FS!!! :lol:
FYI - the oil control primer is great too, i have been using that one for several months now.
lairkeeper

Post by lairkeeper » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Enabler! LOL
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:04 am

I love the zinc powder, too! I even added some to my foundation mix.
~Tracy~