Cream blush formula question

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Charz

Cream blush formula question

Post by Charz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:21 am

Hi ladies,
I have nearly finished part of my Neopolitan blush palette - specifically, the Cherry Bomb part. It is the best cream blush I've ever used. I've noticed its formula is particularly smooth like glass compared to my drier cream blushes in tubes (Chelsea and Tickle) and was wondering if the formula is slightly different? If I order Cherry Bomb in the tube, will it be the same?

Many thanks.
Oxana124

Re: Cream blush formula question

Post by Oxana124 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Yes, it is different feeling from other colors, I think it is because it uses dyes for color which are liquid, whereas the other colors use powdered pigments, so that makes them dryer feeling.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:59 pm

If you've had the palette for a while there is a difference. We switched all of the cream blushes over to HD so they're a little drier.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Charz

Post by Charz » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:34 am

I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed to hear that. Any chance you'd consider bringing it back perhaps as a different line to the HD blushes? They really are a great formula.
cristy_amk

Post by cristy_amk » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 am

Can I ask when they were switched over to HD? I have my cream stick and not sure if I have the old version or the HD? I love the HD primer so I'm thinking HD cream for me would work well.
cristy_amk

Post by cristy_amk » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Never mind! Dumb question, I looked at my tube and clearly it says HD! Entice is my absolutely favorite! Can't wait to try some of the other ones too!