GWP "Favorite" Match

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
DonnaD

GWP "Favorite" Match

Post by DonnaD » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi,
Would anyone be able to recommend an eyeshadow in the regular line that would be a match to the GWP "Favorite" please? I LOVE it and am sad to say I'm running out and need to find a replacement. Or at least something to tide me over until it's added to the line(hopefully!)
Thanks!
Maeva

Re: GWP "Favorite" Match

Post by Maeva » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 am

I don't own many muted pink shades, so perhaps I am not the best person to respond. But from my collection, Sari would probably satisfy--though it has more of a plum undertone. It will certainly look good on you if Favorite looks good on you.
Blend Sari with a bit of Serene (a brighter Favorite) or Cupcake (a slightly warmer Favorite with a bit more shimmer) and you will be in range.

Many of my go-to shadows these days are GWP's and I will be sad when they run out.

Good luck!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
DonnaD

Post by DonnaD » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 pm

Thanks Maeva, Cupcake looks gorgeous! Okay, they all do and after watching Karen's video swatches, I need the whole collection :)
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:17 am

DonnaD wrote:Thanks Maeva, Cupcake looks gorgeous! Okay, they all do and after watching Karen's video swatches, I need the whole collection :)
The entire collection is well worth having. Seriously, they all look great on their own as wash or highlight colors, and several of them work well as "color modifiers".
Happy hunting!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel