I love my hair! Thank you, Karen and Karen's mom!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

Re: I love my hair! Thank you, Karen and Karen's mom!

Post by Colleen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Xarata, that's a good idea I will definitely give that a try.
karilou

Post by karilou » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 pm

stagemama wrote:Thank you everyone for the nice comments to us. Karen came over last weekend to use my hair again for a "science experiment". This time it was the making waves. My hair is fine and straight. When I was about 10, a babysitter curled my hair with bobby pins, the style of the day. When she took all those pins out, my hair was straight, not even a little wave. Just my very straight, chin length bob with bangs.
So when Karen spritz my hair applied the gel, scrunched, and let it dry, I didn't have much hope. But it worked!!!! I had waves, and the next morning I still had waves.
Not only did I have waves, it left my hair soft and, well, poofy for me. (meaning it wasn't stuck flat to my head.) I can go several days without washing my hair. I'm so glad she offered it to you before I had to bug her to list it.
Karen's right, it's not gummy or sticky, just nice.
I can't wait to see how the rest of you like this new product.
O-o-o I saw this AFTER I ordered... now I am even happier!! Thanks for the reiew.. I have some curl to my hair and had a curling gel I loved. And then it was discontinued! :x Hoping the new gumball is a wonderful replacement!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 pm

I ordered because I had to have the hair curling gumball. I have hair that has a bit of wave to it in the front and the back is mostly straight so I am hoping for a bit more wave all over.
kgvns

Post by kgvns » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm glad I ordered real early Friday morning now. It looks like the gumballs are gone. I ordered both of them. Hopefully, they'll be here tomorrow since my order shipped Friday!
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I received my Cranberry Passionfruit cleanser yesterday, and used it today - I am so happy with it!! It's only my first use, and my hair isn't dry yet, but I'm already super impressed. I'm used to my hair feeling quite slick and silky once I condition, so it felt quite different getting out of the shower, it still felt a bit rough when I touched it. I needed to grab a comb and organise my part, because if I don't do that straight away, it's horrible. Anyway, there were no tangles!! That is unheard of with my hair! Now that it's part dry, it feels so smooth and soft, and smells divine. Can't wait to see how it is once it's fully dry!!