Valentine's is Live!!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Cupcake

Re: Valentine's is Live!!!!

Post by Cupcake » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 pm

I've just realised that it's rather difficult to write a post when you're lost for words :) I'm so delighted with the new offerings and they're exactly what I've been wanting (especially Thea's collection). To have an eyeshadow named 'Cupcake' is such an honour. Thank you -x-

I hardly know where to start but I know I'm already looking forward to so many of the new colours. I'm excited to try the new scents, too.

Congrats Karen & co, you surpass yourself - and that can't be easy ;)
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

OH so excited!! Gluten free haircare products...including a cleansing conditioner---THANK YOU KAREN!! *does a happy dance* I drooled over all the lovely light new eyeshadows, it's such a shame I still can't wear any of them. :cry: But, the haircare soothes that and the great looking new scents look divine! The new red lipgloss looks gorgeous, can't wait to try it! I have a new red dress for Valentine's day...that cinnamon lip lube is gonna make for one spicy surprise underneath my red lipstick. ;)

Thanks again for making such great products and for asking and LISTENING to your customer requests! I know you can't make everything, but you sure do work hard to do as much as possible and I think we all <3 you and your wonderful team for it!
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
lj*

Post by lj* » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 pm

This is my first post, but I've lurked waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too long (well over a year), but I'm super excited since my order already shipped and I just placed it this morning. I am so happy for all the hair products, skin care, and roll-on perfume. I didn't purchase make-up so this purchase doesn't make me feel guilty about my make-up no buy and I get to stalk the mailbox! Yay!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:26 pm

lj* wrote:This is my first post, but I've lurked waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy too long (well over a year), but I'm super excited since my order already shipped and I just placed it this morning. I am so happy for all the hair products, skin care, and roll-on perfume. I didn't purchase make-up so this purchase doesn't make me feel guilty about my make-up no buy and I get to stalk the mailbox! Yay!
I did the same thing. I am on a makeup no buy. I ordered the gumballs, the hair oil, and the vanilla perfume. I can't wait to try them.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm

No restraint- no restraint at all. I just bought two new marker boards- i've got space! lol. These peaches and tans are right up my alley. I missed the gumballs at first and placed a second order like 2 seconds after the first- i put a note on it that they can ship together. I've been waiting for Ambrosia- where's Tiara? she's gotta love that addition as much as i do (running off to read posts)

Thanks, Karen!!!
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks for the nude beach clone. I love those colors. The whole collections is just beautiful ! Good job Karen.
karilou

Post by karilou » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

This collection made my day... I am a huge vanilla/ perfume fan, ordered both gumballs, stick 'em, sugar and icing lippies along with some skincare items! I am a happy girl! :D
Karen, thank you for listening to your customers.... very few companies do it as well as you do!
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh my god I totally missed the up date. I was soooo busy ysterday that I missed it yesterday

not worries though can shop til I drop now LOL

Karen the colours are be-u-ti-ful as always you've out done yourself LOL

colours, colours, lots of them. Mine all mine mwhahahaha
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
packgal

Post by packgal » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

wow the cocoa butter scrub bars went fast! i ordered last night and realized this AM that i didn't include them; went back to make another order and they are gone--
maybe that's why i 'forgot' to include them in my order, they weren't showing up under new products!
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 pm

I have been putting off buying because I really didn't NEED anything, and student budget is very tight. I'm glad I waited so long, I love the sound of the fragrances, and especially as roll ons!
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir