Super Serum is Super Amazing!!!

hotmama

Super Serum is Super Amazing!!!

Post by hotmama » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Hi Ladies (Jen & Karen too)!!! there are so many new people who post here now! so good to read all of your posts. I haven't been on the forum in about a year but I'm back now. Wow I feel like I have missed out on so many great items. Before I get way off track here, I had to come out and brag on the Super Serum! Karen, you really outdid yourself on this one! I have had it for only a week and already I've experienced a huge miraculous turnaround. My skin is brighter, tighter, and glowing. I have zero acne which for me is a miracle in itself. For further proof of how wonderful this is, today was the first day I walked out of my house in 15 years WITHOUT foundation on. Let me tell you guys, I don't think my ex-husband saw me without base on! I don't have bad skin, just uneven kinda dull skin I felt needed a little ooph...well I've got that and more! Karen if you ever discontinue this formula it would be tragic for me. Ladies, if you haven't at least tried this serum you are missing out. I just hate I didn't get on the bandwagon when it came out before. As always Karen you're the best!!!!
(
ladycattat

Re: Super Serum is Super Amazing!!!

Post by ladycattat » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi Hotmama...great to see your smiling face! How are things with your sons?
xx
laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
hotmama

Post by hotmama » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi Laurie!!! So good to hear from a familiar face!!! Everyone is great! The kids are definitely keeping me on my toes. There is never a dull moment with them around. I still can't believe I've missed out on so many goodies. I've got to get back into the swing of things, I see I have lots of catching up to do! 
Paula

Post by Paula » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Totally agree on superserum I really like it to! At first I was a bit scared to try it, but I'm glad I did :) And I also tried the ACO recently and I love it to! My face is so clean and soft, fingers crossed it won't break me out since I really like this one :)

Love you Karen!
jennifae

Post by jennifae » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 am

That reminds me... I need to order a sample of Super Serum next. :D
Beauty Blog: http://www.jennifae.com/
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/jennifae
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jennifae
JenK

Post by JenK » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm

I agree!!! I use Superserum AM and Facelift PM and am amazed at the results. The best part is my crazy skin hasn't reacted.
happyhiker

Post by happyhiker » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:48 pm

JenK wrote:I use Superserum AM and Facelift PM and am amazed at the results. The best part is my crazy skin hasn't reacted.
I do the same thing. And MY crazy skin hasn't reacted, either! In fact, my skin looks so good that people tend to think I'm 10 years younger than I really am (although it doesn't hurt that I don't tan).
Jill