Love for the Lotion Bar!

lwoodall10

Love for the Lotion Bar!

Post by lwoodall10 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:59 pm

I just received my order with the gumballs and I have to say I love the lotion bar. I used this right after the shower and I was still soft and silky hours after and it was so nice putting it on right in the shower. No standing in the cold putting it on :P I would love, love it :mrgreen: if this became permanent or at least seasonal item.

I haven't tried the other gumballs, but am looking forward to trying them out.

Oh, and I got the Shirley Temple lip balm and I just love the smell. It reminds of being a little kid. Every Sunday my dad and I went out for lunch to this Chinese restauraunt and he always let me get a Shirley Temple. It is a very fond memory, as he passed away a couple of years ago, but this makes me happy just smelling it. ;)
Rhys

Re: Love for the Lotion Bar!

Post by Rhys » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:40 am

And I'm consumed with envy. I may need to have you pick up some of those cocoa butter sticks and send them to me next month. We never have anything cool in dollar shops here. Tissue wrap, cheap incense, and candles is about it. Once in a while you can get a deal on scotch tape.
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 am

Rhys wrote:And I'm consumed with envy. I may need to have you pick up some of those cocoa butter sticks and send them to me next month. We never have anything cool in dollar shops here. Tissue wrap, cheap incense, and candles is about it. Once in a while you can get a deal on scotch tape.
I would be happy to do that for you if they still have them. :D Just let me know when.

Susan
ChristineLynnP

Post by ChristineLynnP » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

I love the lotion bar too. Instead of using it in the shower, I spritzed my feet before bed so they were damp and then rubbed the lotion bar on my feet and hands. It felt really heavy at first, like no way would it absorb quickly, but it really did. No more scaley, snag-on-my-socks feet. Sorry, overshare, but that's how good it worked :D I'd love to see these for sale, but scented... mine had a very mild base-oil scent, but lavender or rosewood or vanilla would be absolutely yummy...
Check us out on etsy: www.titanweave.etsy.com
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 am

Ooh, I hate that snag on the feel and sound :evil:
feyith

Post by feyith » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 am

So sad I didn't get in on the gumballs in time.
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 pm

me tooooo :( :( :(
~~Sarah~~
Pomi

Post by Pomi » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I looove the lotion bar as well!
It's so thick and rich... Its moisturizing powers are unbelievable...
It's like a moisturizing superhero!!! :mrgreen:
melon

Post by melon » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 am

I ordered all of the gumballs except the lotion bar. What was I thinking?? Hope it comes back...
Hoyden

Post by Hoyden » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:19 am

Waaaaaaaaa! I want one too. I love love lotion bars & don't want to have to make my own.

I hope they do become permanent.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair