Contact Silk Naturals

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
miyu

Contact Silk Naturals

Post by miyu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi girls, could anyone kindly fill me in on how to contact SN? I've sent an email on the 28th May through the online form ('Contact us') but never got a reply.
Now with my latest order I received a sample size of a glow instead of the full size I've ordered and I would really like to make sure my email is read this time. If anyone could provide me with the correct email address to write to, that would be great : )
JenW

Re: Contact Silk Naturals

Post by JenW » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Hello Miyu!

I am pretty sure your best bet is to try the website form again. I don't know what happened, but I am pretty sure an email stating your problem (and your order #) would have been answered if it had gotten through. It is even possible that a reshipment has already been sent. Please give the form another try. It is connected to the main email address answered by Customer Service. If I gave you a different address, it will more likely be overlooked.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
miyu

Post by miyu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Jen,

thank you very much for your help and quick answer.

I will try the form again then, I was quite sure the first email back in May has been received because I ticked the little 'send myself a copy' box and have received the copy. I also quoted my order number. Anyway, I'm sure it will be resolved soon, thanks again : )
deepix

Post by deepix » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 pm

If you ask me i don't thk it quite works 100%? Because i tried using it to contact Karen 3-4times and she's only replied once. I've even ticked the "send me a copy" box and I never got a copy of my msg sent to myself. so uhm....a technical glitch?
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 pm

My last sorder was messed up also, I sent Karen an E-mail message through the contact us . I never received a reply, but I did get my replacement product in the mail within a week of sending my email. So eveen though you haven't gotten a reply,don't assume that your message hasn't gotten through. If you are really concerned , just send another message. Thanks, Hollis
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:41 pm

I have also tried to contact Karen via the online form twice, but have not received a reply.

susan