EDM Soccer Practice in SN?

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
tierra

EDM Soccer Practice in SN?

Post by tierra » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:47 pm

hi all,
i am another newbie around here, although i have been ordering from SN for awhile. looking forward to trying the foundation soon! lurve SN lippies!
the question at hand is EDM's soccer practice. i love this color, but would much perfer it in SN's smoother, more moisturizing forumlation. i have been looking at the swatch thread, but i am TERRIBLE at guessing color matches.
so, i thought i'd ask if any of you had this color and could recommend a SN color close to it.
TIA!
Silverfern

Re: EDM Soccer Practice in SN?

Post by Silverfern » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 pm

Cultured.
Soccer Practice is my second favorite lip gloss ever. I just bought Cultured and I've worn it everyday for the last 4 days. It's a pretty good match.
tierra

Post by tierra » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Silverfern, thanks so much!
*adds Cultured to cart* :D

should i ask what your (first) favorite lippie is? ;)
Silverfern

Post by Silverfern » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:19 am

O I'm sorry I didn't see your question until today.

My first favorite lip gloss/balm at that time was Pink Lemonade from EDM. But I've seriously worn Cultured 4 days a week for the last 3 weeks. So it has now taken the top spot.

I also got some of those free Zoya "hot lips" lip glosses and they are very nice. The tube is terrible, they are sticky, and have a sligthly weird smell, but they actually are therapeutic, I've gone to bed with chapped lips and woke up healed after putting one on. And I'm never bringing a gloss that says "HOT LIPS" across the front really big to work. So it's only SN gloss there from now on.

Also, I haven't tried the Black Label glosses from SN so they could be the same way. That's what I read anyway.

How do you like Cultured?