Help me pick a foundation formula!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
MagRo

Help me pick a foundation formula!

Post by MagRo » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi all,

I strayed away from MMU for a while for foundation (still loving mmu for eyes and cheeks and lippies) with my experiments with bb creams. (which I like, but it is hard to get a color match)

What foundation base would you recommend for me? I find alot of mmu doesn't give me good adhesion, and I've got nothing on my face by the end of the day, unless I apply mask-like amounts in the morning. (which I'd prefer not to do, lol!)

I don't need epic amounts of coverage (I use a separate concealer for my undereye and around my nose). I have some fine lines and I get redness as the day progresses. Typical T-zone oiliness and drier cheeks, though I'm finding my whole face is starting to like a heavier moisturizer.
bellatete

Re: Help me pick a foundation formula!

Post by bellatete » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:06 pm

i really like the all purpose formula for its creamy application. i find it adheres to my skin better than the other formulas i've tried (original and vegan ivory). i only use light serums instead of heavier moisturizers (otherwise oil slick by noon :oops: ) so if the all purpose sticks to my rather unmoisturized skin, it should stick everywhere ;)
Springfairy

Re: Help me pick a foundation formula!

Post by Springfairy » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:22 pm

I second the All Purpose foundation. You can apply it with a wet brush using the Strawberry Spritzer. Now we only need a fixing spray from Karen. :lol:
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."