They're Up!

karen
Site Admin

They're Up!

Post by karen » Fri May 15, 2009 1:51 am

I just put the next round of skin care products on the site. Thank you all for your patience. I got my shipment of preservative right on time- and made the biiig batches. They're all on the shelves and ready to ship!

There's also a new gumball- Holy Crow, and instant wrinkle remover. It's a fun one- and I did it very inexpensively. I'm not sure of the final form, but I thought we'd at least test the active to see if you like it.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
LionT

Re: They're Up!

Post by LionT » Sat May 16, 2009 12:15 am

Interesting.. Sounds like Tahini.. :D

I just received my order yesterday.. should have waited...
Early spring mix:
2WG+2BG+1ebony+1/4 olive+ 36ivory
freesilk

Post by freesilk » Sat May 16, 2009 2:41 am

Will the toner for pores be available in full size? I'm a huge fan of that toner and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Also, I'm very excited for the wrinkle remover! :D
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. - Belva Davis
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat May 16, 2009 11:30 am

Thank you for the head's up! The server crashed apparently a few moments after I went to bed, and there are just some weird little things that I was sure I did that apparently didn't "take" on the site. The pore refining toner is up!

It does kinda sound like tahini!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Sat May 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Oh no! I already put in my order for the skincare bits this morning but I muct must muuust have the PRT! Never mind, there are worse things than getting two packages hehe!
~~Sarah~~
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat May 16, 2009 2:03 pm

sewwies wrote:Oh no! I already put in my order for the skincare bits this morning but I muct must muuust have the PRT! Never mind, there are worse things than getting two packages hehe!
Yes like having only ONE package *gasps in horror*

Just to let you know Karen, there's no sample for the Ultra Sheer Zinc Finishing powder
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Sat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Hehe exactly! Oh the horror... my housemates think I have a problem I have packages every week lol probably more!
~~Sarah~~
Rhys

Post by Rhys » Sat May 16, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm broke - but I had points - yay! So on top of the package I just got, I now have a full size of the Pore Refining Toner (I like this stuff) and a gumball of the wrinkle zapping serum on the way :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sun May 17, 2009 3:22 am

sewwies wrote:Hehe exactly! Oh the horror... my housemates think I have a problem I have packages every week lol probably more!
aaawwwwww..........Its nice to see new people starting their SN "crack" addiction. I'm sooooo happy I get to witness it :D :D :D

My mother already knows I'm there, but she gives me mixed messages. She'll roll her eyes at me when I say I'm doing another SN package, but she smiles when doing it. If that's not mixed messages I don't know what is
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Sun May 17, 2009 8:11 am

Lol it's like getting presents! When I go home my dad laughs when I get out my makeup bags I've been obsessed with makeup from about 12, but now he can't complain, "all that muck you put on there, can't be doing it any good!" hehe :) so now I'm eagerly awaiting my next fix. But, I didn't order the Kiss Cleanser, and since I've had my teenage skin but worse breakout this week (like literaly, I woke up and my skin was a giant pimple all over my t-zone :() that's all I've been using and it's calming down again. I might have to get me a third...
~~Sarah~~