I'm surrendering for the moment

karen
Site Admin

I'm surrendering for the moment

Post by karen » Fri May 08, 2009 11:29 pm

So...the plan was to put some full sizes on the site this week, and there are just a billion little details that didn't quite come together the way I wanted to- so I have to put it off until next week.

Here's the planned list:
Kiss Cleanser
Pore Refining Toner
Oil Control Serum
BHA Toner
Apricot Cleansing Oil
Zinc finishing powder
Plain Vitamin C serum
Maybe the AHA toner

There may be a few other surprises depending on how some other things pan-out. I really think we need moisturizers next, but that's kind of another thread.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Xarata

Re: I'm surrendering for the moment

Post by Xarata » Sat May 09, 2009 12:21 am

is the new gwp going to stay up for the skincare release? I'll totally wait, but you know i love me some LE gwp. lol.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat May 09, 2009 1:27 am

Yes...right now I'm nearly out of preservative, so I'm waiting for it to get here. It should be here by Thursday, and hopefully that will give me some time to get the shop reorganized.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Mon May 11, 2009 10:52 am

I'm so glad we're getting the plain Vic C serum :) and I can't wait to get the pore refining toner! Yay!
~~Sarah~~
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Mon May 11, 2009 10:58 am

Wow, you have been busy bees :) I'm sure that the skincare is eagerly anticipated, but none of us lot would want you guys feeling pressured on our account. It'll be busy enough when it does launch so I hope you're able to pace yourselves just now and get whatever you need done comfortably for you, first. 8-)
freesilk

Post by freesilk » Mon May 11, 2009 11:57 am

That's very exciting! Please don't feel pressured! I know I will be patiently waiting for my chance to place an order and pick up Pore Refining Toner, BHA Toner
Apricot Cleansing Oil, Zinc finishing powder, and some other goodies but the extra time gives me time to save up for a bigger haul once I do put in that order! :)

I hope that things settle down for you and that you're once again able to get to into a mode of flow!!!
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. - Belva Davis