Apricot cleansing oil

lairkeeper

Re: Apricot cleansing oil

Post by lairkeeper » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:31 pm

I have to ask...is it just my skin that seems to soak up the ACO like crazy? Not in a bad way mind you. I'm not sure if I'm not applying enough at first or if my skin just needs the oil that much. I have to apply several layers of the ACO to get a "oily" coat to rub with. The first couple of coats seem more like a moisturizer to my skin. I'm only using a few drops at a time though, so maybe that's it. It sure does make my skin happy either way.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 pm

I do have to apply more than a quarter-size to get the cleansing going, otherwise it feels like what you're describing: my face just soaks it up. Also, make sure your face is dry before applying.
fatimah

Post by fatimah » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 am

the same thing happens to me, I have to put like 8-10 drops of ACO in order to get my sunscreen out of my skin, so a bottle of ACO sample only last me 4-5 days, but it feels great on my skin, am I doing this right?
JenW

Post by JenW » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:53 am

fatimah wrote:the same thing happens to me, I have to put like 8-10 drops of ACO in order to get my sunscreen out of my skin, so a bottle of ACO sample only last me 4-5 days, but it feels great on my skin, am I doing this right?
I think you do what works for you in this case.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com