My 2nd order

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Shirin

My 2nd order

Post by Shirin » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Going to place another order now, can't wait! Creamsicle, Purr, Bare, sample of Microderma cream, the Vitamin C and Peptide Facerlifting cream, can't wait to try that one, what else, can't remember, oh yeah a sample of Date Bait. :-)
pinkpomelo

Re: My 2nd order

Post by pinkpomelo » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 am

It's addictive, isn't?

I'm on my, oh, 4th order now? or is it 5th? I forget.
faithtoh.blogspot.com
Currently foundation formula: 1 Warm Gold + 1 Ebony + 5 Heavy Ivory
Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
Pristine Perfecting Powder or Date Bait
Shirin

Post by Shirin » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:52 am

I am unfortunately addicted to the forum and I spent God knows how much time just watching colors I like, was always fdascinated by colors, that is whay I started collecting semi-precious stones when very young, colors are to me wonders of nature. My favorite ones are rose, bluuee bluuee bluuee and orange!!

I hope and try not to come on this site that much anymore, because I really want to restart wrtiting fiction, and finish my two first short stories!!

I hate myself when I lose discipline and get addicted to sthg, that is my biggest default!

But I am quite an economic person, I only buy what really need and I like to keep things things, hate owning too much stuff, whatever it is.
LionT

Post by LionT » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am

Shirin, can completlely understand what you mean.. I started "late" on MMU. I discovered SN only like 2-3 mths ago. I put in small orders every 1-2 weeks. It's like a little fix- surprise - a little motivation - reward - whatever you call it. Usually, I'll fill my cart as I go along, and put in the order when an interesting GWP comes along. With prices so affordable, we can afford such small "treats" (well compared to $1000 bags, I told dear husband I'm already saving him some money!). After all, a dinner entree (plus tax and tips) comes up to the same amount. Have fun!
Early spring mix:
2WG+2BG+1ebony+1/4 olive+ 36ivory
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 pm

I received my second order today after getting back from easter at home! It was like christmas :) all the little samples and a gorgeous eyeshadow (Elle-i cant find it on the site, but it really works with green eyes!) all beautifully wrapped in pink tissue... ah! This is seriously the best make up around, the foundation loves my skin... and nothing loves my skin! I've been playing round with all my samples and just constructing my third order now. I'm do get a little over excited when it comes to good makeup, but it's like pure joy in pink paper!! Hehe! Thank you :)
~~Sarah~~