New Subject!!

Shirin

Re: New Subject!!

Post by Shirin » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:28 pm

I use an eyelash blam for my eyelashes, it has castor oil and some horse extract. I think it really helps to condition lashes, I have noticed lashes growing.
If people are interested in that, this might make a good success. It is something not found that much in the cosmetic industries but essential skin care I believe. We take care of our skin and hair, so why not lashes and brows.
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 am

Hi all:

I had posted yetersday in this subject but it disappeared!

I would like to see:

eye treatments
sunscreen powder

I have all the serums on order and hope to find one that will agree with my sensitive, acne prone (still at 48!!) skin.

I do have a sunscreen powder from another mineral company. Three ingredients: titanium diodixe, zinc oxide and mice (for glow). This type of product adds some protection and I suggest it for those that cannot wear a proper sunscreen.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:29 pm

Ghost wrote:Zeeb your skin sounds just like mine. Sensitive but oily with large pores. I had acne when I was a teenager and not I have adult acne (which seems worst somehow). I have to watch what I put on my face as it reacts to anything and seems to be getting more sensitive every year. When I do find something that works it either costs an arm and a leg or it clogs the already large pores. I can't drink caffeine and I've never liked alcohol (all taste horrible to me except baileys) and I do try and drink lots of water but I know I'm not drinking enough. I eat right with my diet, plenty of fruit and veg but I still have skin problems. I'm sure hormones have something to do with my acne.

I haven't got the rose serum must try that one, but I do love the microdermabrasion cream.
Yeah, definitely. I do think hormones have a lot to do with it. I also find that getting sun helps me and I recently found out that my vitamin D levels were low so now I'm taking a supplement for that --- soo I'm hoping it will help my skin, too (like sunlight). I'll let you know.