Which Serum to Use?

Hannah

Which Serum to Use?

Post by Hannah » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 am

I'm trying to figure out which serum will be the most helpful, but there are a lot of good looking options and I simply don't know which to choose. I'm in my late 20's and have struggled with acne the last 10+ years. I recently stopped wearing makeup, and that has helped quite a bit. However I still have consistent breakouts, though less severe. My skin is quite sensitive, and fluctuates between very oily (though that's improved by removing foundation from the picture) and very dry.
I don't have a lot of sun damage, but in addition to the acne, I want to even out my overall complexion, which tends to be red and almost blotchy. I also have large pores, so blackheads are an issue as well. I've been using a vitamin C moisturizer, and have noticed that it has helped brighten my skin a good bit. I want to kick it up a notch with a serum, and initially thought the Facelift Serum C was what I wanted, but now I've got my eye on the Super Serum.
At a later point, after I've finished up the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer I have on hand, I think I'll be switching over to SN products. I need to figure out which products to use to build a new regimen.
naughtykittens

Re: Which Serum to Use?

Post by naughtykittens » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Your skin sounds somewhat similar to mine although I have a bit more "maturity" to deal with. I've been using Awesome Sauce serum for a few years and it's great. I recently started the Facelift serum and that's good too, maybe better, but it's more liquidy and doesn't glide on as smoothly as the Awesome Sauce which is more gel-like. I plan to switch back and forth between them. They aren't magic erasers, but they do improve the overall look and feel of my face and neck skin.