Spring???

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Spring???

Post by karen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:11 am

I hit a pretty good creative streak with this collection, but I thought I'd check-in to see if there are any requests! It should be a fun release.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
marina

Re: Spring???

Post by marina » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:17 am

A couple things I thought of...

- Maybe a couple springy blush shades, along the lines of Paris and Milan but pastel-ized if that makes sense, either shimmery or matte would be nice.
- I've rediscovered Petticoat recently and love it, so nude and peach versions of Petticoat would be awesome, like a similar shade just slightly more nude or peach (or even just a warmer pink, without the slight purple tone), with the cream/non-shimmery finish. Or a shimmery version of Petticoat, or a version of Maiden that has the strawberry scent. Basically any Slick Sticks with the strawberry scent, in any variation of nude, light pink, nude pink, peach, or pinky peach sorts of shades would be great.

I'm sure what you've got already is awesome, can't wait to see it! :)
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi, Karen! Thanks for another release!! The only thing I could think of was a deep berry wine matte lip color that we could use as a lip liner or a full lip too. And maybe you have some of the shadows in your current collection that would make a dupe for Modern Renaissance Eye pallet from Anastasia. Thanks again :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:15 pm

One or two interesting mid-tone matte blue eye shadows! Full coverage, a bit on the bright side :D