Store?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
mgmsrk

Store?

Post by mgmsrk » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:45 am

Karen,

Do you have a store front that we can stop in? I think I may be in your neck of the woods next week, I am way overdue for an order and just realized yesterday that I am a few days from running out of my cream foundation.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
4wheel

Re: Store?

Post by 4wheel » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:59 pm

Look under Customer Care (bottom of the page)on the main page and go to Information Center and down on the lower part of the page is a number you can call if you need to. HTH :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:20 pm

We don't have a store- this time of year it's really tough to catch up with us. I just checked your awesome website, and it looks like I'll be in your neck of the woods for the weekend in a few weeks. I can't wait!

I hope you have a wonderful time- it's gorgeous down here too.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Karen,

Thanks for getting back to me and for the compliment. We have a great Tech team, I can't take credit for the website.

Have fun on your trip!
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com