They Up & On Sale!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

They Up & On Sale!

Post by karen » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 pm

It's finally done! The next time I get the bright idea to add 55 products to the site- would someone remind me that it pretty much takes a week to coordinate everything and get it on the site?

Two years ago this week I started SN with just Perfecting Powder- and now we have what 300 products? I know the shelves are full. So to celebrate we're having a sale. For every $25 you spend you get the free eye shadow of your choice- orders over $100 get a $5 discount on shipping.

Have fun!!!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Xarata

Re: They Up & On Sale!

Post by Xarata » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 pm

wooooooooohoooooooooooooo. aw shucks-i guessed 53...lol
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:00 am

Oh boy, I'm in trouble. I've been calculating how I could be slowly accumulating all the colors I wanted... and now you gotta add more. What can I say :D Loving the kits though, can't wait for lunch break later today to check 'em all out. Yes, that's because I don't browse the site during my work hours. Ahem.
spoonful

Post by spoonful » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:50 am

The sale is a great idea - I'm filling my cart right now! Also, happy 2nd Birthday, Silk Naturals! I'd be lost without SN foundation and perfecting powder, so I wish Karen and team many, many more wonderful years to come.
Sandra
http://politelypinked.vox.com - I've changed my blog!
1 Warm gold : 1 Buttery gold : 12 Medium coverage ivory
Ann

Post by Ann » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:27 am

hi karen..

just to let you know..

raindrops on roses wasn't added to the liquid gloss section!

hope this would help.
JenW

Post by JenW » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:21 am

Hi Ann!

Raindrops on Roses is a Kisser Slicker (at least from what I can tell.) I will know for sure by tomorrow. Karen might get back to us on this sooner, though.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
kitten1711

Post by kitten1711 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:12 am

I have been checking back all weekend to see if the new items were up yet and it was definitely worth the wait :D .

Just when I thought I had everything I needed from SN, Karen goes & does it again with a whole bunch of things I GOTTA HAVE!!

So far the only person I have bought any Christmas gifts for is ME (well it was my birthday recently so I am calling this a belated present to myself using the money a family member kindly gave me) & after a fairly big order this morning realised I had missed a few vital items off that I could not possibly do without so just placed another ;) .

I am soooo glad to have been a lucky lipgloss winner in the 'guess the number of new items' contest & thankful for the free shadows with every incremental $25 goods purchased otherwise I would surely be broke! :lol:

For someone who would swear they preferred the 'natural look' I sure do own a lot of make up 8-) ............
marina16

Post by marina16 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:17 am

The new products are awesome!!! I'm loving all the new lippies and can't decide what to get in my next order... sure wish I had enough money to buy them all, lol. The first thing I added to my cart was the brown sugar and vanilla lip scrub. I can't wait to try that!

Happy 2nd Anniversary Silk Naturals! you're the Best and I really hope you get to grow into a huge company with thousands of wonderful products and many many loyal costumers! :D I know I'll be here for ever... ;)
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:20 am

Oh good gracious, what a way to celebrate a 2nd anniversary! Many congratulations both on this milestone and on launching *such* an exquisite collection of new colours. -x-

I'm very excited to have won a lippy in the competition and am going to slowly savor choosing the goodies for my next orders. (orders, plural, hah like we could resist ;) )

Big hugs to Karen and good luck to the team there... If you thought you'd get a lie-down to rest after such a tremendous effort... no chance! The orders will be coming in thick and fast. Well done. :)
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:32 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com