Any matte or semi matte eyeshadow shades that can be used +

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
ColoradoIsa

Any matte or semi matte eyeshadow shades that can be used +

Post by ColoradoIsa » Tue May 17, 2016 11:32 pm

As washes/all over shades?

Tia for any recs!
Xarata

Re: Any matte or semi matte eyeshadow shades that can be use

Post by Xarata » Thu May 19, 2016 10:16 pm

It depends on your skintone, but most of them can be worn all over- especially the lighter ones which are largely cream-colored shades

The lighter ones would be bone, buttercup, coastal, exposed, iris, petit-fours, schoolgirl, shell, sunkissed, and void

The medium ones can be worn all over, but I usually pair them with one of the lighter ones because i'm rather pale and have dark circles: analog, bareback, eu-taupe-ia, fern, foxtrot, Kensington, latent, Miranda, nobel, savannah, stag, swamp, terra, tigerlily, treat

Demi-mattes: Agent, Alibi, Aztec, Cache, Cameo, Crumpet, Cutie Pie, Friday, Goddess, Laced, Lurid, Miss you, propinquity, Slate, Tru Luv, URCute,

Almost any of the suedes. I love peaches so the cloudberry, daiquiri, sweet tea combo is a favorite of mine.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
ColoradoIsa

Post by ColoradoIsa » Sun May 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Thank you, Xarata! I appreciate you taking the time for such a detailed response. It helps a lot!
RachelM

Post by RachelM » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 am

It depends on the texture of the skin which shade will suit you. Pastel colors suit me more as my skin is wheatish.