Pressed eyeshadow

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
sunnyray

Pressed eyeshadow

Post by sunnyray » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:04 pm

I would love to see SN make some pressed eyeshadows.Just a few in Neutral colors.Those of us with dry eyes can't tolerate the loose minerals.
4wheel

Re: Pressed eyeshadow

Post by 4wheel » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Sunnyray, look under* Makeup & Accessories* and go to the* Pressing Medium and Pressing Kits*. You can do your fave colors. HTH :) :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:34 am

Thanks I saw that but I don't want to work for SN I just like to buy the makeup.Seriously once I have to spend time on it like mixing the foundation I just look elsewhere. I love SN but I don't see why they can't make a regular eyeshadow Pallet to purchase.The loose minerals don't work for me.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:56 am

sunnyray wrote:Thanks I saw that but I don't want to work for SN I just like to buy the makeup.Seriously once I have to spend time on it like mixing the foundation I just look elsewhere. I love SN but I don't see why they can't make a regular eyeshadow Pallet to purchase.The loose minerals don't work for me.
Sunnyray, I think it's about being cost effective and I understand you like them pressed ( so do I :) ) but to get one like SN in a trio will cost 24 bucks and you take what colors they put in there. If you put in orders to get the free *you pick eye colors* then its only your time. And its fun to make your own pallet. I think Karen got all the mixing items because others wanted them pressed too. :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!