Spring requests??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
sunnyray

Re: Spring requests??

Post by sunnyray » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:40 pm

I already mentioned that I want doubledown again but I must say that I went to the stores to shop for clothes today and there were alot of Peach clothes. I would love more shades of Peach lipsticks with blush to match.I would also love some more frosted pink lipsticks.Just a little bit of glitter and always some glosses. I really miss SN's glosses. The doefoot applicator was perfect. Just like mac uses.The Pink I would like to see is a dupe of Mac's Pink Pearl Pop and their Coral Bliss for the peach. That's as specific as I can get. Perfect spring colors.Catwalk can't be topped. It is a magnificent color . I think a few lighter shades would be great!I just remembered from a few years back Twirl.Kind of a peach frost. It was beautiful.Maybe an updated version a little deeper color since we don't get a summer release from SN.These would also be our summer colors.
shiny

Post by shiny » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi Karen!

A brow powder that's a little cooler than Light Brunette (which is a tad too yellow), and/or a Brow Cream that's a little warmer than Medium Ash (which is a tad too gray). In other words, something that isn't too dark for us ladies with neutral skin tones between warm and cool.

I've been applying Light Brunette powder over a layer of Medium Ash cream to make the perfect color, but it's hard to get it just right and not be too heavy.
lcash

Post by lcash » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:44 pm

This is a BIG one! How about a liquid or gel foundation? I love the cream foundations for the winter, but they're a little heavy in the summer. Powders are settling in all my crevices and don't give the coverage I'd prefer. I know that's asking for something HUGE, but it IS my birthday!! We 60+ gals need all the help we can get! Pretty please????? ;)
Kathleen

Post by Kathleen » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:16 pm

I am hoping for a mattelight version of the discontinued On The Rocks shadow for the Whiskey Tango Collection. With the glitter buffed out, the color looks like a brighter but more saturated version of Aztec.

More stay-put lipsticks, dupes of Bite Beauty's Sake and Molasses.
A few with shimmer would be nice also.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Karen, I thought it would be nice to have some roller bar perfumed oils again. A pear scent one also...please. And lotion to match like you did in the past. Thks :D :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
victoriagreenlee0531

Post by victoriagreenlee0531 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:47 am

I would love to see a new mascara with a natural bristle wand. Something to compete with Hynt beauty and 100% pure. Mascara is one of those things that can make a makeup company lots of money because if it's a good one it spreads like wild fire and everyone has to try it! And the natural mascara market stinks!!!
kalynn

Post by kalynn » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:03 am

I would love, love a light matte peach blush for spring. I really like the color of Climax, but the shimmer accentuates an uneven patch I have even after I conceal it, so I can't really wear it. Mattes just work better as blushes for me. I tried Finish, but it's too vivid on my fair skin. I've been looking around, but most of what I've been finding are too brown, too orange, too dark, or are shimmery.
Modesty

Post by Modesty » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:08 am

Soft in the SS Lippie formula. And a Clear SS Lippie. Thanks!
Chelc117

Post by Chelc117 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm

One more to go with the blush request. I'd love to see a burnt orange lippie in the velvet matte formula! It's my favorite formula, and I'm loving the oranges, peaches, corals this season!
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Just checking in to see if the release is soon? :D 8-)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!