Spring requests??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Spring requests??

Post by karen » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Does anyone have a wishlist for spring items???
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
sunnyray

Re: Spring requests??

Post by sunnyray » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:10 pm

I want everything! HA HA Please more slick sticks especially in lighter pastel colors. I see they are using lots of Pinks and Peaches. Forget neutral some real color.I would love Chemise in a slick stick.Not so matte. Again I ask for more flavored lipsticks.Just bought a pale pink leather jacket for the spring a Color even a little darker than Chantilly would be amazing.ALways a gloss mayne a gold for summer.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:23 pm

I forgot to add a redo or rerelease of Doubledown. Perfect for spring and summer and to change another color.Just makes the lip look plumper.I would love to see an exact lip color of Essie Watermelon nail polish.I haven't noticed any in the lineup.Would just love an orange flavored body cream.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Would like to add I tried blushberry and would like a similar color with more coverage.Watermelon is a real summer color.Much prefer strawberry fields to blushberry.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:24 pm

I would love an new eye color like LOL. I have been pairing it with Prowl and soon I'll be out. Sometimes I mix it with other colors ( Paris blush) that may darken the pink tone more like a raspberry. Its my go to at the time. Thanks :)

Edit: I would also like an ALG in the color as A La Mode but more opaque. When It came out I did not get it because it was sheer. But I love the color! Even a tad of shimmer too. :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 pm

4wheel wrote:I would love an new eye color like LOL. I have been pairing it with Prowl and soon I'll be out. Sometimes I mix it with other colors ( Paris blush) that may darken the pink tone more like a raspberry. Its my go to at the time. Thanks :)

Edit: I would also like an ALG in the color as A La Mode but more opaque. When It came out I did not get it because it was sheer. But I love the color! Even a tad of shimmer too. :D
Okay more than a tad....some shimmer, please!
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:31 pm

Currently in love with the GWPs Beam eyeshadow and Dapper blush. I've been using Beam as a one color wash, and Dapper for a springy, healthy glow! Super easy, super quick look, with Summer Fling lippie to finish. So, I would love for Beam and Dapper to be added full time. I'd also love to have a nourish lip conditioner in a peach or coral shade.

For skincare, there once was an eye cream (GWP?) that had some caffeine in it, and I loved it. Especially with allergies going full blast, an eye cream with a little something extra would be greatly appreciated this spring!
~Tracy~
Chelc117

Post by Chelc117 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:58 am

I'd love a deep apricot color similar to NARS Liberte. I currently use and love Palace, but would love a deep matte peach blush shade for the season.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Oh I love the look of Two Faced Sweet Peach pallet...... could we get it SN style? :D :D :D
MayteiGreenBeauty

Post by MayteiGreenBeauty » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:44 pm

I'd also love to see a Nourish Lip conditioner in peach or even apricot.