Valentine's Requests

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Valentine's Requests

Post by karen » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm working on Valentines right now...I have plans to bring back Body Butter, and the Solid Lotion Bars.

What else would you like to see?
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Hoyden

Re: Valentine's Requests

Post by Hoyden » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:54 pm

I'd love some YLBB ALG colors to go over the ultra matte lipsticks. Sheerer colors like canoodle and swoon. I just love the tingling of the ALGs.

I need a lotion/cream/lotion bar for my wicked wicked dry hands! I am outside with a bunch of Young Marines, so my hands are taking a beating. I've been putting hemp oil on them at night and it's not enough.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:06 pm

I am obsessed with Parallel eye shadow, I would love to see more tones like that, perhaps a darker version of Parallel that I can pair with it and put in the outer v.

Also, and I am not sure how feasible this is. But I would love brow pencils. The same great formula that the brow cream is in now, but just in the form of a pencil. Again, not sure if that would be possible to make it that way, but just throwing it out there.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
JenK

Post by JenK » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:36 pm

I second a good hand cream ( to help with dryness and cracked hands). I would also love a lotion or serum for upset, eczema ridden winter skin.
A red nourish lip conditioner (this formula is a must have for me in the winter).
Hoyden

Post by Hoyden » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Ditto the eye brown pencil. I'd also like to ask that it be made short too.

It's a pain in the neck to use a long pencil when you need to get close to the mirror to see what you are doing so you don't look like you have clown eye brows.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 pm

I thought of one more thing, I am obsessed with Seedy for like an every day kind of lip, even when I am not wearing makeup, it just looks perfect. I would love an ALG version of it!

Also, I know the whole "fruit pigmented" thing is becoming more popular now and I am seeing more brands doing it. I am not sure how it works, but if it is feasible I would love to see some fruit pigmented lippies :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:59 am

JenK wrote:I second a good hand cream ( to help with dryness and cracked hands). I would also love a lotion or serum for upset, eczema ridden winter skin.
A red nourish lip conditioner (this formula is a must have for me in the winter).
Third on the hand cream and second the red nourish lippie! I would also love a coral/peach color in the nourish lip conditioner. Also, the cuticle balm gwp is really nice; I would love to see it available as a regular winter item.
~Tracy~
Chelc117

Post by Chelc117 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:39 pm

I love the glows (especially Siren) as highlighters. I'd like to see one in the family of Champagne Pop by Becca - a warm gold with peach undertones.
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:02 pm

MORE ALGs AHHH!

I'm kind of disappointed by house similar Five Star, Timeless, and Spinoff are. I'd love to see more hues like the (now discontinued) Briarwood or Allure.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Karen, hope I'm not to late. Soap bars that you did in the past. :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!