Valentine's Requests

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Kathleen

Re: Valentine's Requests

Post by Kathleen » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:28 pm

I am hoping for a tanish-nude tinted Nourish along the lines of Fresh Sugar Honey and Petal.
Adding Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline to the formula would be wonderful!

How about adding shimmer to the matte formula for a Velvet Shimmer formula?

I really miss SN liquid lip gloss, especially shimmer shades.

I am into bright colors and metallics (bright or muted) these days.

Still hoping for a wrinkle-filling cream that can be used anywhere on the face.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:27 pm

I miss the liquid lipglosses too. Never found a replacement. Would love a few basic color.
shiny

Post by shiny » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:06 pm

More Slick Sticks please, any time. I love the formula because the menthol in the ALGs burns my lips.
victoriagreenlee0531

Post by victoriagreenlee0531 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 pm

I would love to see a true opeque nude. Not pink not peach not tan but a mix of the 3. Like the conventional- Mac cream d nude or elf natural nymph. I just can't find a nude that's light enough and opeque enough. 100% pure doesnt have it. Elate organics doesnt have it. Honeybee gardens doesn't have it. Hynt beauty doesn't have it. NO organic lipstick selling company has it. NONE. They can't get it nude enough, light enough, or opeque enough. PLEASE HELP! Trying to go natural I'm lipstick but I'm so not settled. Mai tai is nice but it's not opeque enough and it needs to be lighter an a tiny bit of pink/peach. TINY BIT.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:44 am

Second that!The more Slick Sticks the better. I love the when the lippies are flavored. I would like to see more flavors with the stevia added. I guess it's too late but I would like to see a Creamsicle looking and flavored slick stick. Like a Vanilla orange look and flavor. Maybe for the spring.
eeeksparks

Post by eeeksparks » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:22 pm

More ALGs! Especially sheer or shimmery colors. More Calendula salve, sadly I accidentally washed my last one in my jeans a few weeks ago and would love to get more. That stuff works great for me in the winter, esp. with how much I need to wash my hands at work.
Hoyden

Post by Hoyden » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:17 pm

When will the Valentines collection be released? I need to place an order, so I am hoping to include some of the Valentines goodies in it.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Super late to this, so I guess this is more of a wishlist for the Spring release :).

I would love to see some duo chrome blushes. I was watching The View and one of the panel ladies had the most gorgeous duochrome pink/purple blush I've ever seen. It looked gorgeous on her tan olive skin, I'm guessing it must have been pretty pigmented? I would buy it in a heart beat if SN made it!
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:05 pm

kinjali22 wrote:Super late to this, so I guess this is more of a wishlist for the Spring release :).

I would love to see some duo chrome blushes. I was watching The View and one of the panel ladies had the most gorgeous duochrome pink/purple blush I've ever seen. It looked gorgeous on her tan olive skin, I'm guessing it must have been pretty pigmented? I would buy it in a heart beat if SN made it!
Hi, Kinjali! I would wear it too. It sounds beautiful. I love my SN blushes. :) :)

I've been stalking for the V-day release also.
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Hope the Valentine's release is soon.I want to buy some presents for all my nieces.It's getting late but we can't rush perfection!