Valentine's Requests

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
bbfforever

Re: Valentine's Requests

Post by bbfforever » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:29 pm

eeeksparks wrote:More ALGs! Especially sheer or shimmery colors. More Calendula salve, sadly I accidentally washed my last one in my jeans a few weeks ago and would love to get more. That stuff works great for me in the winter, esp. with how much I need to wash my hands at work.
Hi eeeksparks. I don't know if you will see this but you left me a PM at the weekend, but I am unable to reply. I am happy to work out the shipping cost for the sn shadows listed. Perhaps if you leave a message in my original thread or best email me: [email protected]. Thanks.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 am

I hope so too! We've had a string of family illnesses, and it's pushed back the schedule a little.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Hope everyone gets well Karen. I will buy the new Valentines goodies no matter when you release them!
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:54 pm

4wheel wrote:
kinjali22 wrote:Super late to this, so I guess this is more of a wishlist for the Spring release :).

I would love to see some duo chrome blushes. I was watching The View and one of the panel ladies had the most gorgeous duochrome pink/purple blush I've ever seen. It looked gorgeous on her tan olive skin, I'm guessing it must have been pretty pigmented? I would buy it in a heart beat if SN made it!
Hi, Kinjali! I would wear it too. It sounds beautiful. I love my SN blushes. :) :)

I've been stalking for the V-day release also.
Hii 4wheel!! How are you?? I love SN blushes too, Milan and Paris have gotten a lot of wear time :)
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 am

kinjali22 wrote:
4wheel wrote:
kinjali22 wrote:Super late to this, so I guess this is more of a wishlist for the Spring release :).

I would love to see some duo chrome blushes. I was watching The View and one of the panel ladies had the most gorgeous duochrome pink/purple blush I've ever seen. It looked gorgeous on her tan olive skin, I'm guessing it must have been pretty pigmented? I would buy it in a heart beat if SN made it!
Hi, Kinjali! I would wear it too. It sounds beautiful. I love my SN blushes. :) :)

I've been stalking for the V-day release also.
Hii 4wheel!! How are you?? I love SN blushes too, Milan and Paris have gotten a lot of wear time :)
I'm wonderful! Thanks for asking. Got my order in. Did you? :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Ooo what items did you get? Im still mulling over which highlighters to get, they're all so pretty! I'm definitely getting the Obsession too :)
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 pm

I pick up Sweetie and Spirited and also got Crystal Glow. I put Dawn and Dusk in my cart. I should have gotten them last week. I'm sure when it gets summer time Ill use those colors then. I'm on a glow highlighter kick lately. :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!