Holiday requests??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
KrysD

Re: Holiday requests??

Post by KrysD » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:30 pm

My 16 yo daughter was recently in a wreck. Thank goodness she is okay. She lost her two favorite items in the accident...her iphone 6 and her SN pineapple lip balm. Both were crushed in her coat pocket. I would love to surprise her with that lip balm in her stocking this year. :)
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:46 pm

I would also love a return of Pineapple lipbalm and hope our SN friend quickly recovers from her accident.Winter is coming and although the matte colors are very beautiful it's the Slicker Stick formula that is moisturizing. Yes I ordered 2 of the Nourish lip conditioners wonderful product but I love a sheer moisturizing lipstick. Maybe a bright Tomato Christmas red and a sheer rose the color of a real rose.I loved the Spring collection's flavored lipstick with Strawberry flavoring and sweetened with Stevia.How about a chocolate or cinnamon flavored for the holidays.I still wish for one perfect colored lipgloss with the doefoot applicator. Maybe a goldfrost or even a pink frost to change the other colors and even just lighten a little bit in the center.Mac has a sheer color called pickled plum with sparkles. great for Holiday parties.Sheer not matte.The matte are too drying in the winter.I loved using the Velvet Matte lipstick in CHEMISE all summer.Would love that color in a Slick Stick formula for winter.If I get even one thing that i asked for I will be thrilled. There is nothing like a Silk Naturals lip stick. Nothing.Thank you Karen and Happy Hoidays!
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:39 am

I love the new Nourish lip conditioners, and would love to see more of those for winter, especially something cool toned and nude, like a Nourish version of Canoodle or something similar :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:50 am

kinjali22 wrote:Not sure if this is a festive color ;) but I would love to see Allure available in the velvet matte formula!!! Vice was too light for me :(
I LOVE Allure, I wish it had a VLS sibling that stained nicely and stayed on all day. I've been struggling to find the perfect "office friendly" peachy nude that is dark enough to stay put. Allure is my favorite but after a few drinks it's gone.
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Karen, everything looks so beautiful. :D :o :o
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!