Clearance Sale

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Clearance Sale

Post by karen » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:56 am

Hi! The Fall collection is shaping up to be a big one, and we need to make some room on the shelves.

We have 25 fantastic lippies, and a few skin care items on sale now in the "last chance section".

I know no one likes it when we discontinue things. With lippies in particular trends come and go, so a hot product we released last year may not be so hot this year, and we have to make sure that everything we ship is fresh and perfect when you receive it. We've also had some pigments get discontinued, so that made the choices a little easier.

The up side is that it leaves us room for 25 new lippies!

Flame Out is a Summer product, so that's being retired for now. I actually made a spray version this summer that I really like, and that may make an appearance next spring.

Have a great weekend!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Charz

Re: Clearance Sale

Post by Charz » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Oh no! Very sad to see so many of my warm-toned favourites go, especially Rare Berry, Bustle and Hubbub. Shrieking Violet was also very unique. Are peachy lippies falling out of favour?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sad, but excited to see the new lineup!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 am

The big trend is that lipstick is huge right now, so it pushed a lot of the glosses out of favor. We sell more warm toned foundation, so I don't see peachy tones falling out of favor anytime soon.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:07 am

Oh my gosh, SO many of those last chance lip products are ALGs...!!! I really, really hope the big fall collection has a bunch of new ones to compensate because they are my favorites. :(
Hoyden

Post by Hoyden » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:38 pm

Noo.... Must stock up on my favorite ALG's. I love them so much.

I hope there are some new colors to replace them.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
MrsSweetieBear

Post by MrsSweetieBear » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:44 pm

Where is the 'Last Chance Section'? I can't find any section called that on the website. I tried to use the link from facebook when I first read this notice but it didn't go anywhere. Then the website was down for a few days. Now it's back but I still can't find any sale section? Thanks.
Charz

Post by Charz » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 am

MrsSweetieBear wrote:Where is the 'Last Chance Section'? I can't find any section called that on the website. I tried to use the link from facebook when I first read this notice but it didn't go anywhere. Then the website was down for a few days. Now it's back but I still can't find any sale section? Thanks.
I think they are sold out now unfortunately :( I also couldn't get on when the site was down, and the things in my cart showed as being sold out when I came back.