How similar are Catwalk and Sea Breeze? do I need both? lol

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
Tinaplus3

How similar are Catwalk and Sea Breeze? do I need both? lol

Post by Tinaplus3 » Thu May 28, 2015 9:52 pm

I love the Slick Stick in Strawberry Fields and have gone through two tubes already! I would love a coral/orange tinted one in the same formula and I found Catwalk and Sea Breeze. But I'm not sure if they would look too similar on the lips to order both. Does anyone out there have both to compare? Or should I skip them if Jolt and Hubbub didn't work for me since they seem like similar colors. Another favorite of mine is Blushberry but wish there was a color like it with a touch more coral/orange.
Xarata

Re: How similar are Catwalk and Sea Breeze? do I need both?

Post by Xarata » Sat May 30, 2015 9:52 am

I really love Halter as a substitute for blushberry. I did not opt to buy both seabreeze and catwalk, but if you weren't a fan of other oranges, i'd probably say pass.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
kchalbi

Re: How similar are Catwalk and Sea Breeze? do I need both?

Post by kchalbi » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:29 pm

I have all of the lippies mentioned in this thread, love my corals! :D If you didn't like Jolt, I'd pass on Catwalk. However, Catwalk and Sea Breeze are not that similar IMHO. If you like Blushberry and Strawberry Fields, I think you'd probably like Sea Breeze. It's deeper, redder and while warm, has some pink to it that Catwalk (and Jolt) do not. It's not quite as red as Strawberry Fields, but has that same sheer, jelly sort of finish.