HD Foundation samples as one palette

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
pipari

HD Foundation samples as one palette

Post by pipari » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 am

Bought few samples and now used many of them on different parts of my face (lighter under eyes, darker on jawline etc) and thought how handy it would be if it could be possible to have some shades (and concealers perhaps) on tiny amounts in one place. These are well pigmented and you don't need so much of it to cover your face.
And maybe a blush and a true highlighter too..☺ with limited options of course..
A palette like for those pressed eyeshadows!
wonny

Re: HD Foundation samples as one palette

Post by wonny » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:05 am

That's a beautiful idea... For some reason it reminded me of Sonia Kashuk's Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette that I used to use way back when, but in SN's concealer form.. If you're not familiar with it, it has a regular concealer square, a greenish tinted one, a salmon one for undereyes, and translucent setting powder. It would be awesome if SN had a four square one like that but with 2 lighter/darker regular concealer shades, a green one for acne/red spots, and a salmon one for under-eyes. It would be great especially on the go. :D
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:43 am

I wonder if you could transfer the samples into the round metal pans that are meant for the new freestyle palette, and then make your own palette that way. You could scrape the sample out and transfer it to the pan and heat it up a little, like maybe pop into the oven for a couple min so the product melts and looks nice in the pan. Then cool it, and use it in the palette :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
wonny

Post by wonny » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:16 pm

Oxana124 wrote:I wonder if you could transfer the samples into the round metal pans that are meant for the new freestyle palette, and then make your own palette that way. You could scrape the sample out and transfer it to the pan and heat it up a little, like maybe pop into the oven for a couple min so the product melts and looks nice in the pan. Then cool it, and use it in the palette :)
OOOOh, that is a good idea!