Does SN have plans for black friday/cyber monday?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
makeupgeek

Does SN have plans for black friday/cyber monday?

Post by makeupgeek » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:50 pm

I've been planning on making an order to get some new products from the holiday collection, but I just realized that black friday and cyber monday are right around the corner. Karen, do you have plans for sales/specials on either of these days? Would it be a good idea for me to wait to place my order until then?
4wheel

Re: Does SN have plans for black friday/cyber monday?

Post by 4wheel » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:59 pm

She has a sale code for 8% off your order until the 25th. Use the code "great8" at the check out. and if your order is over 35.00 you can pick a free eye color or lip balm of your choice. Just let them know at your check out in the notes area. And if you order is over 15.00 this week you get a free LE lip balm also. HTH :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:55 am

It's never better to wait...we always structure it so that you get the best deal when a collection goes live.

Our anniversary sale that's going on now is the biggest sale of the year, and we always start it when the Holiday collection goes live, and then end it before Thanksgiving. We'll have something for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but it won't be better than the sale that's going on now.

I am switching out the GWP today, so lip balm isn't your cup of tea you'll have something different though.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
makeupgeek

Post by makeupgeek » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:11 pm

karen wrote:It's never better to wait...we always structure it so that you get the best deal when a collection goes live.

Our anniversary sale that's going on now is the biggest sale of the year, and we always start it when the Holiday collection goes live, and then end it before Thanksgiving. We'll have something for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but it won't be better than the sale that's going on now.

I am switching out the GWP today, so lip balm isn't your cup of tea you'll have something different though.
Ok, thank you Karen! I'll make my order now then :)
puggerfly

Post by puggerfly » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Speaking of deals...

I know the $35 total to qualify for the "choose a free shadow" offer includes shipping, but is it counted before or after the sale code and points redemption factor into it?
JenW

Post by JenW » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 am

puggerfly wrote:Speaking of deals...

I know the $35 total to qualify for the "choose a free shadow" offer includes shipping, but is it counted before or after the sale code and points redemption factor into it?
I am pretty sure it is after the discount percentage code, but before points redemption.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com