Cheeky blush?

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
JeiaMoore

Cheeky blush?

Post by JeiaMoore » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

A long, long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away :lol: ) Silk Naturals used to have a blush called Cheeky. It was a very pale, matte pastel pink and looked so natural on my pale, cool toned skin.

If anyone remembers it, do you know if there anything similar in the line up now :?: I adore Tart Light (which is the only other cool toned matte pink I could find), but I'd love to have a slightly less bright Silk Naturals blush I could wear as well :) .

Unfortunately Petal is too warm for me, and it says Stellar and Abstract have shimmer (I'm a oil slick so shimmer is no good :( )

Thanks for your help :D
karen
Site Admin

Re: Cheeky blush?

Post by karen » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:13 am

I was a big fan of Cheeky too...the closest we have is Shaker
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
JeiaMoore

Re: Cheeky blush?

Post by JeiaMoore » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:52 am

Thanks very much for your help Karen :) I never considered Shaker because as an oily skinned gal, powder blushes usually work better for me than creams :( , but I'll add it to my next order just in case.

Any chance something similar to Cheeky could be added to the line up in future? ;) I know it would probably have to be made a bit less sheer so darker skinned gals could wear it too, but I'd be happy to use a fibre optic to apply it if necessary. It was just soo pretty :lol: