Holiday Collection....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Holiday Collection....

Post by karen » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:55 pm

So, I'm working on the Holiday collection- and with that we'll do the GWP re-releases. What else would you like?

I'm thinking we need some more cream shadows, maybe a few new ALG's....what else?? And specifically what colors would you like to see?
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
kchalbi

Re: Holiday Collection....

Post by kchalbi » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:49 pm

It seems like it's been ages since we've had a new blush! I would love a berry with subtle golden shimmer. A matching lippie would be great! I'd also really love a rose-gold or pink-gold powder shadow with subtle shimmer-I love the idea of colors like Phantom, but I can't pull off that much shimmer. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh boy, where to start...!

I'm in love with my Lorac Unzipped palette, but I'm really more in love with the SN shadow formula. I've never found anything that has come close to duping Unbridled, and it's such a flattering and gorgeous color.

I'd love to see some chilly, cool-toned shades for the winter, maybe a sheer berry ALG?
dreamernowdoer

Post by dreamernowdoer » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 am

fluttershy wrote: I'd love to see some chilly, cool-toned shades for the winter, maybe a sheer berry ALG?

YES!! Like a sheer jelly ALG formula of Bravado!! I've been dreaming of a "Raspberry Fields" berry-jelly sister to Strawberry Fields FOREVER!

also, please bring back atomic!! :)
ErinL

Post by ErinL » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:15 am

Yay!! I would love some mascara in brown and navy! Also, I would really like some more cream shadows (with duo chrome), and some warm berry/cranberry lip colors...like the old gloss "Vintage" in solid form.
Hoyden

Post by Hoyden » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 am

I would LOVE more ALG's, they are my favorite lippies and I can't have enough of them. I love the tingly of them so very much.

A nice TRUE red, sort of a red with blue tones, without any orange or mauve or pink tones. Along the lines of Mac Russian Red, Revlon Top Tomato or Revlon Just Bitten stain/balm in Romantic would be fabulous. Not opaque, yet not sheer either, somewhere in between with just a itty bitty bit of shimmer.

A brick red version of Blaze would be awesome too. Some type of coverage, with the same bits of glimmer/shimmer in them. A plum red version of Blaze would be great too, along the same color as Vamp.

I am a bit strange with my lippies, I have some base color stay colors that I use year round, I put different ALG's over them depending on the season, what I am wearing etc, so some nice darker winterish colors would be high on my wish list.

For cream eye shadows, I would love a nice pale buff pink color, think mixing Pashmina with Buff in the suede type finish with a just the tiniest bit of shimmer.

I'd also like a deeper purple cream shadow, like an grayish, inky type violet color, like Brimstone with a tad of indigo and ash added in, but steering clear of the reddish type violet.
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:31 am

Woohoo, how exciting! Can't wait for the Holiday collection!
Yay for ALGs! Anything purply or cool toned makes me happy :)

I think a lavender shade with a little nude to it, and then a strong gold pearl/fine shimmer would be pretty! (I am talking about a lip color, but a shadow like that sounds pretty too)

Also a cool toned nude shade would be pretty, something nude but with hints of purple, but not too dark.

Oh and anything duochrome! :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:47 am

Woohoo ALGs!!! I would love a dupe of Make Up For Ever's Aqua lipliner pencil in 3c - Medium Natural beige. I had a chance to try it recently and it's what I wish my lips looked naturally. I would love to see it in a opaque lippie form without the steep price tag :shock:

I would also love to see some new illuminators. I've been using flattery and love it!
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:04 pm

I love the ALG lip colours.

The durochromes are among my favorite eye shadows. I bought a back up of Adorn. Deco is very pretty also. I have them all except one.

Illuminating powders are always pretty; anytime of the year.

There was cocoa butter bars a couple of years ago. Anything like that?
naughtykittens

Post by naughtykittens » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:59 am

I would love a re-release of the gwp Magic Dust glow.

I'm also loving the ALGs. I tend to stick to the very sheer ones, and would love a brownish-pink, or or a taupe-y mauve, or pinky-orchid sheer/muted ALG. Like this or maybe like this?. Or even this! Berry colors tend to pull too dark/bright/purple on me but muted and sheer berry colors could be wonderful.

Thanks for keeping up all the good/hard work, Karen!