Seeking lippie + e/s advice

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
cioros

Seeking lippie + e/s advice

Post by cioros » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi, I am a MAC NC 37 with warm yellow undertones. I am thinking of picking up the Naked 3 dupe set but I am not sure if it will suit my coloring. I am also looking for lip product suggestions. I am not sure which shades I should be looking at. I would prefer work appropriate colors. Thank you!

Here's a pic of me for reference:
ErinL

Re: Seeking lippie + e/s advice

Post by ErinL » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 am

I don't know a ton about colors, so take my opinions with a grain (or four) of salt! :lol:

I think the Naked 3 set would look gorgeous on you! I know a lot of ladies love them for blue or green eyes, but I think I've also read that it looks gorgeous on all eye colors. If you lean warm-toned, it sounds like the N3 clones would be right up your alley!

As far as lip colors go...oohhh! I love my SN lip colors! Here are my thoughts:
Asset
Darling
Nectar
Operative
Tease
Strawberry Fields
La-Dee-Da
Betty

I could be totally wrong though, so I'm hoping some other ladies will chime in here! I think though, with your coloring, you can probably pull off some slightly darker warm plums and some warm reddish shades! :D
cioros

Re: Seeking lippie + e/s advice

Post by cioros » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:26 pm

ErinL wrote:I don't know a ton about colors, so take my opinions with a grain (or four) of salt! :lol:

I think the Naked 3 set would look gorgeous on you! I know a lot of ladies love them for blue or green eyes, but I think I've also read that it looks gorgeous on all eye colors. If you lean warm-toned, it sounds like the N3 clones would be right up your alley!

As far as lip colors go...oohhh! I love my SN lip colors! Here are my thoughts:
Asset
Darling
Nectar
Operative
Tease
Strawberry Fields
La-Dee-Da
Betty

I could be totally wrong though, so I'm hoping some other ladies will chime in here! I think though, with your coloring, you can probably pull off some slightly darker warm plums and some warm reddish shades! :D
Thank you for the great suggestions! I am definitely going to get the Naked 3 dupe now. I also like a lot of the lippies you suggested :)