Eye Shadow Kits

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
makeupgeek

Eye Shadow Kits

Post by makeupgeek » Fri May 09, 2014 11:33 pm

I'd love to see more eye shadow kits. They make it so easy, and there's something just so fun about buying a cute little kit!

Some sets I would love to see:
-A cooler version of the elegant browns quad. Something similar to it but for cool skin tones. I love browns but this kit looks a bit on the warm side to me.
-an eye shadow quad for hazel eyes. I know this is tricky since "hazel" covers so many eye colors (really any combination of green and brown, but also green-brown with lots of yellow or blue, or even grey), but mine are straight up brown with some green so I'm never sure if I should get the brown quad or the green quad (plus my skin is cool so I'm not sure the brown quad would be flattering).
-color kits. I see that you used to make kits of eye shadows of the same color range, like a kit of purples or a kit of greens. I'd love to see something like that again, since it would make pairing colors so easy (it can be a bit tricky just from swatches). Even some more gradated neutral/brown kits would be nice too.

I know this is probably a lot to ask, but I thought I'd put it out there. Thanks for making such awesome cosmetics!