Free to good home - All claimed.

happyhiker

Free to good home - All claimed.

Post by happyhiker » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:36 pm

I am cleaning out my products and am offering them up here but don't want anything in return. I have a bunch of items, and so bulk items would be preferred. If you want a bunch of them, I will pay for the packaging and shipping. If you want one or two, a SASE would be ideal.

Unopened eye shadows & GWP

Leisurely, Verity, Tingle, Luck, United, Event, Toys, 4Ever, 5th Ave, Double Shot Duo, Depth, Iced, Prairie Sun, Switch, Astral, Wildcat, Renew, Garden Party, Night Out Duo

Unopened blush, illuminator (samples)

Curve, Mwah!, Candle Glow

Opened eye shadows & GWP - used a couple of times

Proof, Upgrade, Dubliner, Pose, Blessings, Latent, Spell, Boost, Beach Bum Trio, Forgery, Discover, Dolce, Reknown, Wrangle, Creshendo, Tchotchke, Mercy, Namaste, Chit Chat, Swift, Cornucopia, Trail, Nekkid, Cloudberry, Godiva, Doubloons, Scan, Adorn, Purr, Race

Other items used only once or twice

Girlfriend perfecting glow sample
Icon lippie
Gingerbread lip balm
Elixir lip balm
Last edited by happyhiker on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jill
Fiamora

Re: Free to good home

Post by Fiamora » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 am

Hello. Is your offer still available?
If yes, I'd be happy to take EVERYTHING :o

I'm just starting out with SN, and you would really save me a fortune on samples.
I'm happy to pay for the shipping ;)
happyhiker

Re: Free to good home

Post by happyhiker » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi Fiamora,

That will work out great! It will make it nice and easy for me and I will cover the shipping since it's just one bubble envelope of stuff I'll be sending out. Private message me your address and I'll send it out this week...I have to stop by my travel agent on Monday after work and they are right next to the post office, so I'll send it out then.

Jill
Jill
Tinaplus3

Re: Free to good home - All claimed.

Post by Tinaplus3 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Awe so sad I missed out :( I know it's a long-shot but if any of the shades don't work out for you Fiamora I'd be happy to pay shipping to try some out ;) Then I could pass on any shades that don't work for me on as well, lol. Happyhiker you are awesome!