Magnetised, customisable cream palettes?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Charz

Magnetised, customisable cream palettes?

Post by Charz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 am

I absolutely love all the cream products SN has been producing, and I thought the lippie palettes were really cute and convenient too. So I was thinking, what if we could order some of the cream products in little flat tins and customise our own on-the-go palettes using magnets on the back, similar to how those z-palettes work? The possibilities! The convenience! We could choose our own shade of cream concealer, peach concealer, the cream bronzer, highlighter, cream blushes, lip glosses (maybe just a selection of those could be available in tins) and have all our essentials in one palette.

It's a pretty tall order, but what does everybody think? Would it be doable?

Edit: For reference, [url=http://zpalette.com/content/wp-content/ ... G_1051.jpg
this[/url] is what a z-palette looks like.
bellatete

Re: Magnetised, customisable cream palettes?

Post by bellatete » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:03 am

while i love the idea, i actually think that one of the reasons why karen sells most cream products in slim tubes to keep the exposure to oxygen and germs at a minimum. so the products last a long time without a bunch of nasty preservatives.

however, this could be quite an easy diy: the cream products are easily depotted (without melting them, you can just smoosh them) into empty pans. then just arrange them in a palette of your choice ;)
Charz

Re: Magnetised, customisable cream palettes?

Post by Charz » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:26 am

That's a great idea. Why didn't I think of that? :lol: That's way simpler. Thanks for the suggestion!