Skin Care Advice Needed

happyhiker

Skin Care Advice Needed

Post by happyhiker » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 am

I have been exceptionally happy with my skin care products that I use from SN. Currently, I use either Super Serum or Oatmeal Serum along with Firming Moisturizer and it works really well with my combination sensitive skin in the dry Colorado air.

Around the end of April/beginning of May, I will be spending a week in the Caribbean and my current skincare products that work great for such a dry climate will not be appropriate for the warm, humid climate of the Caribbean. I'll be purchasing some sample sized items to take with me and would like some recommendations for what might work better there. Maybe just a serum and no moisturizer? Not quite sure.

I know this is way early, but I was thinking about it and thought I'd ask while it was fresh on my mind before I have a chance to forget.
Jill
sunnyray

Re: Skin Care Advice Needed

Post by sunnyray » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 am

No matter what use a good sunscreen and have a good time!
karen
Site Admin

Re: Skin Care Advice Needed

Post by karen » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:30 am

Give Awesome Sauce a try. In the summer when it's hot and sticky it's the only thing I feel like I need to use. It's has all of the anti-oxidants of the Super Serum and the Renovage that makes the Firming so wonderful. It's also a little oily so I feel like I don't need a separate moisturizer.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten