Colors similar to Sweet Pea and Playful for Spring???

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
eliz1

Colors similar to Sweet Pea and Playful for Spring???

Post by eliz1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 pm

I just wend on to order both SweetPea and Playful and notice they are no longer listed. Is there any possibility of bringing them back or similar colors to those for Spring?

For cooler colors than I'm use to, I could totally wear them!! I guess they were more "neutral" cools!
cclee00

Re: Colors similar to Sweet Pea and Playful for Spring???

Post by cclee00 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Yes, sadly there was a manufacturer pigment discontinuation almost immediately after they released, so all the Kissable Creams and Buttercreams (like Mango and Wistaria) were discontinued. I believe Confession is fairly similar to Sweet Pea, if you want a replacement quickly, but it would be nice to see some of those colors back - I would love Mango and Wistaria!
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
eliz1

Post by eliz1 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:55 pm

cclee00 wrote:Yes, sadly there was a manufacturer pigment discontinuation almost immediately after they released, so all the Kissable Creams and Buttercreams (like Mango and Wistaria) were discontinued. I believe Confession is fairly similar to Sweet Pea, if you want a replacement quickly, but it would be nice to see some of those colors back - I would love Mango and Wistaria!
Thanks, I'll go take a look at Confession!
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:20 am

There is nothing like sweet pea.Confession is nothing like it. I wish they could bring sweetpea back in an ALG formula. I miss all the kissable cream shades Joy was fabulous.
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:35 pm

I'm sorry, I don't own Confession, but from the multiple swatches I've seen Confession looked like a cool-toned bubblegum pink, similar to Sweet Pea. If I was mistaken I apologize - I bet a similar color will show up eventually.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek