New User and Very Impressed!

luvbeauty72

New User and Very Impressed!

Post by luvbeauty72 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:48 pm

I have to start by saying that I've been an avid user of another mineral make-up brand for the last 8 or so years. Their changes in the last couple of years have caused me to start looking to other brands. I have oily skin that doesn't adapt well to change. I am also dedicated to fighting aging as best I can but don't want a lot of unnecessary ingredients and chemicals soaking into my skin. I have never been impressed with my daily moisturizer. I heard about your company on another forum and decided to try your Firming Moisturizer. I must say, I'm in love! This moisturizer is like nothing I've ever tried. I've had no purging or problems with my skin. I can see a difference in the appearance of my skin after applying in that I can tell it's moisturized but not greasy and the best, most pleasantly surprising part is my face is not as oily by the end of the day! I've never had a moisturizer that has helped lessen the oil on my face. I also love the fact that it has so few ingredients. I'm fixing to order the full size and get samples of some other products. I know this is a bit long, but I've not been this impressed with a skin care product in a very long time!
mgmsrk

Re: New User and Very Impressed!

Post by mgmsrk » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:25 pm

It is still amazing even after years of using her products what kind of genius Karen is, we are just lucky she has not been kidnaped by one of the big brands for her skills.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com