Collections

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
cclee00

Collections

Post by cclee00 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 am

What about 'collections' on the site?

I know the BB Stonewash pallete is listed under the clones, but people might be interested in the Bobbi Brown Raspberry pallette too - I realise it's not an exact dupe, but they all go together, and the prices certainly beat BB. Then there are the two Chanels, which I think are highly under-rated for the most part - they're both stunning.

I was struck by the Lovechild eyeshadows as well - those deserve a collection, too.

I need to have a look-see as to what else, but with all the new colours there are some definite possibilities there. Yes, I know, like you need any more typing!

I second the collections too, Rhys! there are so many of them listed as part of a collection but only stonewashed nudes is available as a purchasable collection.

-BB Stonewashed Nudes
-BB Pink Raspberry
-Chanel Garden Party
-Chanel Shimmering Dunes

And then there's others that you could purchase as a collection:
-a "Fire & Brimstone" duo
-a "Doubleshot" (duo) of Espresso and Mocha
-a "Metamorphosis" e/s collection for the morphing shadows
-a "Chocoholics" collection (truffle, mousse, chocolate twinkle, Bittersweet)
-A "Sweettooth" collection (Dolce, Honey, Vanilla, whipped cream)
-The "Lovechild" collection (summer)
-The "Art of Seduction" collection (Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge, Naughty, Hint)
-a Gel-Liner Tower (complete collection in stackables)
-And then there's the fairytale collection (nymph, pixie, sprite)

Really, there's just so many- definitely enough to warrant a "collections" page!
I found this in an old thread and it would be a great idea! It wouldn't even necessarily require new colors, but for those who feel overwhelmed by the number of choices or who just want a little new inspiration, this would be fun! Obviously many of these choices have been discontinued or already put together, like the cream liners, but just organizing some of the eyeshadows by "theme" might be fun.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek