Testers for Perfume Rollers

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Anna_C

Testers for Perfume Rollers

Post by Anna_C » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:58 am

I have never tried natural perfumes and really want to. However, I am not confident that I will like them, so it would be great to taste them before purchasing the full size roller. Currently the site does not offer any samples of perfumes. Is there any possibility to have them?

Kind Regards,
Anna
fluttershy

Re: Testers for Perfume Rollers

Post by fluttershy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:31 pm

I actually shot off an email with the same question a while back, and this was the response I got:
I don't really have any plans to do samples on them...the sample vials themselves are fairly fragile, and pricey. So we have the rollers available for $5.99 and we're happy to take something back if it's not working for you.
It's a bummer because on one hand, you're getting a big honking roll-on vial for $6, whereas other indies have rollers ranging from $8-16ish. On the other hand, you don't get to sample it first and if you don't like it... you're out of luck. :| (Well, not wholly out of luck because they'll take it back, but I still feel bad about that, you know??)
Anna_C

Post by Anna_C » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Well, what a pity! Unfortunately returning unwanted goods is impracticable for me. I am from New Zealand and the cost of return shipping will be higher than the cost of a single unwanted item.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Maybe they could try a sprayed scent-card in a plastic baggie? You wouldn't really be able to wear it any better than a magazine sample but you'd get an idea of what it smells like.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:04 pm

My unwanted/unsuited items always find a good home. My girlfriend loooove me :p
Charz

Post by Charz » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Anna_C wrote:Well, what a pity! Unfortunately returning unwanted goods is impracticable for me. I am from New Zealand and the cost of return shipping will be higher than the cost of a single unwanted item.
Hi fellow Kiwi! The perfume rollers aren't something I'm interested in atm but I have a ton of other SN (and other indie brands) stuff laying around so let me know if you'd ever be keen to swap :)